THE PATH OF MEMBERSHIP PROCESS…At the heart of the process is self-study and peer review
The purpose of the Path of Membership is to:
- Protect the integrity and identity of Public Waldorf education through dissemination of the Core Principles of Public Waldorf Education.
- Provide public transparency by clearly articulating the stage of a school’s development.
- Support the growth and development of schools through a supportive process that incorporates ongoing reflection, self-study, collaboration, and peer review.
- Ensure that member schools have policies and practices that positively reflect the Core Principles.
- Strengthen collaboration and sharing of best practices amongst schools.
- Provide a clear path to the Public Waldorf service mark for member schools.
- Increase the visibility and availability of Public Waldorf education.
For more information contact:
Initiatives work with the Core Principles until ready to undertake the self study. Learn more about the Core Principles here.